After seeing how much you guys enjoyed the No Bake Cookie Dough Bites, I knew I had to recipe test more simple desserts. With busy schedules, it is nice to make a dessert that requires no baking, minimal ingredients, and only one bowl!
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• 1/2 cup 70% chocolate (I use chocolate chips)
• 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
• 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
• 2 cups + 2-3 tbsp almond flour (or enough to form a dough)
• pinch of pink himalayan salt
• 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or your favourite nut butter)
1. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl melt your coconut oil along with chocolate. You can do this over a shallow pot of boiling water or in your microwave. Whisk until smooth.
3. Mix in vanilla, maple syrup, and cacao powder.
4. Add your almond flour. Add additional tbsp until a dough forms. It should be firm.
5. Mash in your peanut butter. If you want to see the peanut butter in your brownie, make sure not to overmix.
6. Press into your prepared pan and top with extra salt if desired. Set in fridge for 30 minutes. Remove and slice. Store in an airtight container.