I’m really happy to be back in the kitchen and developing new recipes! Peaches and nectarines have been a constant in our house this summer, and I really wanted to make a morning muffin highlighting this delicious fruit. So often, we see fruit muffins using bananas, and I thought, why not do it with peaches!
You know how much I love to reduce the amount of tools you need for a recipe, so as I was blending my muffins, I thought hmmmm what if we make the whole recipe in here? After many tests, I think I finally perfected the easiest, healthiest, muffin recipe that your whole family will love. My twin toddlers gobble these up for an easy breakfast or snack. Hope you enjoy!
Peach Blender Muffins
- 2 extra ripe peaches or nectarines (+ extra for garnish) pitted, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup add 3 tbsp if peaches aren't very ripe
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats (+ extra for garnish)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- Heat oven to 350 F and prepare a muffin pan with liners. In a food processor or blender, blend peaches, olive oil, maple syrup, milk, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- To the blender, add oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and blend until combined.
- Pour batter directly into prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle muffins with finely chopped peach (approx 1/2 cup) and about a 1 tbsp oats (optional).
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until golden.
- I always store mine in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They also freeze really well!