These vegan cookies are wholesome, naturally sweetened and most of all- DELICIOUS. With only 8 ingredients and 1 bowl, there is no excuse not to make these! Packed with fiber and healthy fats these make for a healthy snack for the kids, or even a great energy boost post workout. Hope you love them.
• 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
• 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 4 tbsp water
• 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
• 1 cup almond flour/meal
• 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
• 1 cup rolled oats *buy certified gluten free for celiacs
• good pinch of salt
• 1/4 cup 70% dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Mix coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and water. Add flaxseed and let sit for 1 minute.
3. Add almond flour, shredded coconut, oats, and salt. Mix well. Add chocolate chips and mix again.
4. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon measure, distribute dough evenly on tray. Using your fingers, slightly flatten and shape each cookie.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool fully, then store in an airtight container. I like to keep mine in the refrigerator!