This superfood packed breakfast has healthy fats, carbs, protein, and antioxidants – did I also mention chocolate and peanut butter? For breakfast? I’M IN! I use the frozen sambazon smoothie packs for my acai bowls but I hear the powder works well too! If you follow me on instagram, you’ll notice I have been adding avocado to every single one of my smoothies. It adds the creamiest texture without adding loads of bananas. Hope you love this delicious breakfast bowl.
• 1 sambazon acai pack
• ½ frozen banana
• 1/2 avocado (optional, but adds extra creaminess)
• 1 1/2tbsp peanut butter (powdered peanut butter would work well too)
• 1 tbsp cacao powder
• 5 frozen strawberries
• 3/4 cup almond milk
• toppings can be anything you like! fresh fruit, granola, cereal, dates, and extra peanut butter works great!
1. Add all ingredients and blend in a high powered blender until smooth. I normally blend it at least twice in my Vitamix.
2. Top with your favourite ingredients! Goddess granola, fresh fruit, and coconut flakes is my favourite lately.