It does not get easier than these brownies. With one bowl, and minimal ingredients Using avocado as the fat source makes for a super fudgey and nutrient dense brownie. Without any grains, these are great for those who have dietary restrictions!
Want to see me make this? Head over to my Instagram highlights to see the video breakdown!
Hope you love them!
1 Bowl Grain Free Avocado Brownies
- 3 eggs can sub with flax eggs
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 ripe avocados approx 3/4 cup, can use defrosted avocado
- 1/2 cup melted vegan chocolate I like 70% chocolate
- 1/2 cup raw cacao can sub with cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 pinch pink himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small food processor, process avocado until smooth. Then, in a large bowl, add ingredients in order, whisking after each addition. Make sure batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish (option to top with course salt.) Bake for approx 30- 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. I like to keep mine in the fridge!