1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 8.5 x 4.5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mash bananas well with a fork, then whisk in coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
3. To the same bowl add coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined.
4. In a small bowl mix the coconut sugar and cinnamon.
5. Pour only half of the batter in your prepared loaf pan and spread it out evenly. Pour the coconut sugar/cinnamon mixture evenly to cover the batter.Then pour remaining batter on top of the cinnamon mixture. Spread evenly with spatula.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.Allow to cool completely before slicing.